all-in-one solution for icon creation, extraction and editing
|Date||18 May 2011|
|chars per word||5.01|
|syllables per word||1.49|
|words per sentence||11.97|
|Flesch reading ease score:||68.7|
|Automated readability index:||8.2|
|Flesch-Kincaid grade level:||6.6|
|Gunning fog index:||9.8|
IcoFX v1.6 License
"Author" herein refers to Attila Kovrig (the creator of IcoFX).
"Software" refers to all files included with IcoFX (typically
installed by the installer or extracted from a .zip archive).
Except where otherwise noted, all of the documentation and
Software is copyrighted by Attila Kovrig (the Author).
Copyright (C) 2005-2008 Attila Kovrig. All rights reserved.
License and costs
The Software is being distributed as Freeware.
Use and distribution of the Software is permitted provided
that all of the following terms are accepted:
1. The Author grants you a non-exclusive license to use the
Software subject to your compliance with all of the terms
and conditions of this Freeware License.
2. You are only granted a license for the machine-readable,
object code portion of the Software. You will not modify,
enhance, reverse engineer or otherwise alter the Software
from its current state.
3. You will not have any proprietary rights of the Software.
You acknowledge and agree that the Author retains all
copyrights and other proprietary rights of the Software.
4. The Software is provided "as-is," without any express or
implied warranty. Without even the implied warranty of
merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. In
no event shall the Author be held liable for any, direct or
indirect, damages arising from the use of the Software.
5. All redistributions of the Software’s files must be in their
original, unmodified form. Distributions of modified
versions of the files is not permitted without express
written permission of the Author.
6. All redistributions of the Software’s files must retain all
copyright notices and web site addresses that are
currently in place, and must include this list of
conditions without modification.
7. None of the Software’s files may be redistributed for
profit or as part of another Software package without
express written permission of the Author.
8. Use of the Software within the scope of this license is
free of charge and no royalty or licensing fees shall be
payable by you. Use beyond the scope of this license
shall constitute copyright infringement.
9. This license shall be effective and bind you upon your
downloading of the Software.
10. The Author reserves his rights to modify this agreement
in the future.
If you do not agree to all of the above terms, you are not
permitted to use the Software in any way, and all copies of
it must be deleted from your system(s).